2. The administrator of personal data contained on the site is
Fly Service sp.z.o.o with its registered office in Wrocław KRS0000821199 NIP8943149820
3. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
5. Fly Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a) through information entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting "cookies" [see policy on "cookies"].
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. the data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by Fly Service in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.